DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021: Deputy Commissioner, Lakhimpur District published recruitment notice for 14 Lat Mondal Vacancies. Online applications are invited for Lat Mandal posts, under DC Lakhimpur. Eligible candidates can submit their applications at https://niyukti.assam.gov.in.
|Application Last Date||17-01-2021|
Candidates are requested to visit us @www.govtsakari.com for regular updates in Employment related like Govt Sakari, Current Govt Job in Assam, Guwahati Jobs, Assam Govt job, Assam Career, Job News Assam, Assam Result, Private Job in Assam, Examination and Admit Card related news, also if you wish to get Free Job Alert, join our GovtSakari WhatsApp Group.
DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of Post: Lat Mandal
No. Of Posts: 14 Nos.
- Reservations –
- Unreserved – 08 Nos.
- ST (P) – 01 Nos.
- ST (H) – 03 Nos.
- EWS – 03 Nos.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000/- to 60,500/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/-
Qualification Required for Lat Mandal Posts (Grade III)
- Candidate must HSLC passed.
- Candidates must possess a valid 6 months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement Training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 6 (Six) months Diploma/Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized organization.
Age: Candidate must not be less than 18 years old and not more than 40 years old as on January 1st, 2021. Upper Age Relaxation will applicable to SC/ST for 5 years, 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates.
How to Apply for DC Lakhimpur LM Recruitment
Candidate wishes to apply for DC Lakhimpur Recruitment 2021 for LAT MANDAL POSTS can submit Online Application. Follow the below pointers in order to apply-
- Scroll down to the Important Links – Lakhimpur Lat Mandal Recruitment section.
- Check for the Direct Apply Link available in the table.
- Go to that link & Proceed.
- Fill the complete form.
- Upload necessary documents.
- After complete the above processes, Submit the form and take a printout of the Application Form.
Selection Process of Lakhimpur Lat Mandal Posts
After Submit Online Application under DC Office Lakhimpur Recruitment for Lat Mandal Posts, Candidate whose application will be accepted as per Eligibility Criteria would be required to appear OMR based written examination.
Phase I – Written examination will be of 100 marks for 2:00 hours.
The Syllabus of Written Examination is as below –
- English / Language Test
- Assamese / Language Test
- General Knowledge
- Knowledge on Survey & Settlement
Phase II – Candidates shortlisted based on the written examination will have to appear Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) of 50 marks. Also candidates must bring their original documents on the day.
Phase III – A list of candidates will be prepared based on the written test and computer proficiency tests.
Important Dates – Lakhimpur DC Office Recruitment
|Application Start Date||02-Jan-21|
|Application End Date||17-Jan-21|
|Date of Examination||07-Feb-21|
Important Links – Lakhimpur Lat Mandal Recruitment
Enter your mail ID for future post alerts!